The perfect solution to keep yarn from rolling away!
The leather yarn holder comes with a strap so that you can hang it anywhere. It can also be a bracelet on your wrist while you knit.
Designed with a drawstring closure making it easy to open and change your balls of yarn.
Handmade with vegetable tanned leather at the Geo-Metry studio in Denmark. All leather straps are vegetable tanned leather except the leather cord used on the drawstring closure.
- Diameter - 15 cm
- Height - 13 cm
- Removable strap - 25 cm
- Depth of leather straps - 3 mm
- Start pulling the yarn from the inside of the yarn ball.
- Attach the removable strap on the mid horizontal strap to get the best balance.
- Over time the leather (tan) will enrich in colour and deepen in tone.
- Apply an impermeable spray, to protect your item from stains.